ledunderglow running board lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave Robertson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello,new to forum and a qwick question. I purchased a set of the 2pc underglow running board and courtesy lights. Has anyone here installed these and been able to get the amber side to work on both running and turn signal? I'm a old fart and their tech support said it can't be done but looked at a video that showed it working that way. Courtesy lights, no problem I'm going to use the courtesy light wire on the Amp research harness. Thanks for the help in advance Dave

Moparfanatic21

U.S. Marine Vet - 0321, Now a Doctor...of Vehicles
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello,new to forum and a qwick question. I purchased a set of the 2pc underglow running board and courtesy lights. Has anyone here installed these and been able to get the amber side to work on both running and turn signal? I'm a old fart and their tech support said it can't be done but looked at a video that showed it working that way. Courtesy lights, no problem I'm going to use the courtesy light wire on the Amp research harness. Thanks for the help in advance Dave
You could do that and all you would need is a diode and resistor (use the resistor if you want the turn signal to be brighter then the running lights). That's it!

OP
OP
D

Dave Robertson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Moparfanatic,thanks for the answer, but I need to know how and for the diode and resistor. Not too good on wiring, but pretty good with someone to point me in the right way. Iwas thinking about tying into the rear light for turn signal,but don't know where or how to get both running and turn signal to work. Thanks for your help. Dave