New member from Yuma, AZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike Murphy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Deleted
Engine
Deleted
Hello everyone, thank you for having me on the forum. I have a gen 3 04 Ram 1500 QC with a 5.7L Hemi. I bought the truck used in 2008 and have done nothing to it until recently (this month). The truck came with a 6" Fabtech lift and AER cold air intake. It also has a rusty Flowmaster muffler cut off directly under the right rear door.

Fk9Plsjm.png

Pulling the boat out of the water for a broken prop, the truck pull the tires off the trailer. o_O Last summer I was able to install an AWD Dynojet Dyno 2000 HP 2000 FT LBS Torque.

bBa5whSm.png 5etBnkhm.png

After asking for all the bells and whistles it was a little upsetting to find out that my truck wheel base will not fit and the vendor told me I need an additional kit to extend the dyno... but I already dug the hole and installed concrete. I am going to try to put my truck on backwards, supposedly it works in any direction but I keep safety in mind first.

I recently have a bug to change my truck. I removed the 6" lift (fast trucks are lower..my opinion, my opinion). ;) I will be lowering the truck slightly to approximately 8-8.5" from ground to bumper. The truck has 3.55's in which I am going to install 4.56's soon (29" wheels). I love research and real numbers. Gear ratio charts put that at maximum tow/power with no MPG. I will post if the forum is interested. I am also saving for a 270 cam and tuner, ported or bored throttle body (need more research first), long tube headers, SRT hood, Body kit, and paint. Dodge paint...need I say more for this generation, it does not help the paint that I live in the desert but I love 118F degree days. I will dyno the before and after mods if applicable and post if interested. I may post it anyway for data logging.

I am a teacher so if you will bear with me as I try to save money. I am on the far right with some of my students. Thanks for having me. :)

ZnyNUnol.png

Thank you again.

madtrucker2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hello everyone, thank you for having me on the forum. I have a gen 3 04 Ram 1500 QC with a 5.7L Hemi. I bought the truck used in 2008 and have done nothing to it until recently (this month). The truck came with a 6" Fabtech lift and AER cold air intake. It also has a rusty Flowmaster muffler cut off directly under the right rear door.

Fk9Plsjm.png

Pulling the boat out of the water for a broken prop, the truck pull the tires off the trailer. o_O Last summer I was able to install an AWD Dynojet Dyno 2000 HP 2000 FT LBS Torque.

bBa5whSm.png 5etBnkhm.png

After asking for all the bells and whistles it was a little upsetting to find out that my truck wheel base will not fit and the vendor told me I need an additional kit to extend the dyno... but I already dug the hole and installed concrete. I am going to try to put my truck on backwards, supposedly it works in any direction but I keep safety in mind first.

I recently have a bug to change my truck. I removed the 6" lift (fast trucks are lower..my opinion, my opinion). ;) I will be lowering the truck slightly to approximately 8-8.5" from ground to bumper. The truck has 3.55's in which I am going to install 4.56's soon (29" wheels). I love research and real numbers. Gear ratio charts put that at maximum tow/power with no MPG. I will post if the forum is interested. I am also saving for a 270 cam and tuner, ported or bored throttle body (need more research first), long tube headers, SRT hood, Body kit, and paint. Dodge paint...need I say more for this generation, it does not help the paint that I live in the desert but I love 118F degree days. I will dyno the before and after mods if applicable and post if interested. I may post it anyway for data logging.

I am a teacher so if you will bear with me as I try to save money. I am on the far right with some of my students. Thanks for having me. :)

ZnyNUnol.png

Thank you again.
welcome to the forum and like the blue Ram had a blue one was the best color

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Welcome