Rims/Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EJM05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
440 Big Block
Alright. Getting my rims and tires installed on the new ram.
5258813c.jpg

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
Very nice, you love them white trucks it will look very good similar plans to the last one some black on white accents....

OP
OP
EJM05

EJM05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
440 Big Block
Very nice, you love them white trucks it will look very good similar plans to the last one some black on white accents....

Yea I love white. Lol. It's going the be very similar to the old ram. Ill be getting the retro headlights done in black then I will be buying the recon tails that will be smoked.

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
will you need a leveling kit to fit those? I have no clue what size they are.

Oh - I am a ****........I don't have Robbie's headlights (the ones we bought last week), but my cores are sitting here. I'll get to cracking those today / tomorrow and I should have this set done this week. (I am at home this week with the kiddos, so time will be fun. the baby doesn't like it when I leave the room!)

OP
OP
EJM05

EJM05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
440 Big Block
will you need a leveling kit to fit those? I have no clue what size they are.

Oh - I am a ****........I don't have Robbie's headlights (the ones we bought last week), but my cores are sitting here. I'll get to cracking those today / tomorrow and I should have this set done this week. (I am at home this week with the kiddos, so time will be fun. the baby doesn't like it when I leave the room!)

Nah I won't need a leveling kit. They are 33's. I will send the rest of the money tomorrow. That's when it will be cleared. Thanks.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Nice.....post pics asap

OP
OP
EJM05

EJM05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
440 Big Block
Alright here is a pic..... Honestly I dont like the look.... Maybe looking at a different set to rims/tires. So these maybe for sale soon. Or its going to take awhile for me to get used to it. They look kinda small but.... idk.... Crappy pic sorry guys.... Ill get better ones tomorrow. Tell me what you think...
8f06c5dc.jpg

shadow11

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2005, 2009
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I think you need to lift that truck and then the wheels would look better.

Shiloh 24

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L gas
I think they look small, with just a level on 3rd gen's you could squeeze in 35"s but with the 4th gen. I saw a guy on DT who just put a level on his and he was able to squeeze in 37"s without any rubbing. The 4th gen has a much larger wheel well to fill.

edit: Plus I think if your gonna go with black wheels you need more black accents. The chrome badges at least it just creates too much contrast between the black and the white imo it just makes it look funky.

Last edited:
OP
OP
EJM05

EJM05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
440 Big Block
I think they look small, with just a level on 3rd gen's you could squeeze in 35"s but with the 4th gen. I saw a guy on DT who just put a level on his and he was able to squeeze in 37"s without any rubbing. The 4th gen has a much larger wheel well to fill.

Yea they looked alot bigger on the 3rd gen i had and they just look too small.... They do look small.... If I buy a level I should be able to fit 35's in fine? Maybe I will just lower it... I was so upset when they finished putting them on. I was like damn it looks like crap.