The Last of our Laramies (4x4 Hemis '24) for $15k-$17k off MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyRI

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
2024 Ram 1500 Laramies, 4x4, the last of our Hemi Laramies ...

https://www.markdodge.net/searchnew...&DriveTrainType=4WD&ModelAndTrim=1500:Laramie

1714771412542.png

Dealer Discount -$12500 Everybody gets it!

Regional Rebates - Get it where YOU are
Southeast -$4500 rebates
Southwest - $3500 rebates
Great Lakes -$3250 rebates
California, West, Denver, MidAtlantic, Northeast, Midwest -$2500 rebates

This is NOT counting the stackable TDMs, military/first responder, or affiliate.

$425 Doc Fee, $4 Temp Tags, plus your state's TTL

If you find one you like please hit me up at [email protected]

Feel free to browse the site for similar deals, the Laramies just had some of the best discount updated and actually has some inventory, we're down to less limiteds and bighorns than I've got fingers.

Green_Manalishi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not bad. Adjusted for inflation, that's about the same price I paid new for my 1996 Laramie SLT 4WD with the 360 out the door. Of course, mine ain't nearly as luxurious and has cloth bench, an AM/FM single CD, cruise control and alloy wheels. LOL!

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
It's a healthy discount. It's just sad that even with the discount, the highest priced is still eight grand higher than what I paid for a Laramie in 2020 that had quite a few more options. I guess I just need to get used to the way things are now. Thanks for letting us know Anthony!

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
Solid deal for anyone in the market for sure. Maybe the last of the hemi 1/2 tons unless they surprise us with a new TRX at some point...

Can I ask why every CJDR dealership has that dinging popup fake salesman message thing in the bottom right hand corner now? I have to mute the website since it pops up every time you change pages. I don't know what marketing guy told your web designers it was a good idea but it's kind of annoying :D.