Uconnect 5 Nav 12" Dealer Mode

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fselrahc

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Can someone tell me how to enter dealer mode? I've tried all of the suggestions on this forum and several u-tubers. Their website says to touch the bottom corners without touching a button...impossible. My buttons go all the way to the edge of the screen.
Capture.PNG

OP
OP
Fselrahc

Fselrahc

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was going to delete this post because I found the answer but realized that someone else might be looking...

I found this on a u-tube post. It didn't work the first time I tried it but I went back and tried again and it worked.

With the engine running. (I had the ignition on but not the engine. u-tuber didn't mention this detail.)
Turn the screen off. (Not the power off, just the screen)
Touch and hold the top right and lower left corners of the screen simultaneously.
Hold for a few seconds, screen will come on and switch to "Dealer Mode".

20240119_154112.jpg

BossHogg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
What is the value realized in dealer access mode? It looks like, based on the selections presented, you can save and restore your personalization which is valuable (at least to me) if that is what it does. Does anyone know for sure?

oe542bob

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi eTorque 5.7
When I purchased a new ‘23 Challenger a couple of months ago I had no navigation and I wasn’t able to use any of the Uconnect services through the app.
While I had my car at a local Dodge dealer to get it diagnosed, the tech put the radio into dealer mode. I was sitting in the passenger seat watching the whole time. He had a procedure to follow using WiTech and by going into the dealer mode, there was information missing on 2 different lines. At that point , he said, you need a new radio.
10 days later, the replacement radio was installed and now it all works as it should.
I don’t think there is anything of use there for the owner that I saw.