Undercover swing case

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

62Blazer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anybody use the Undercover Swing Case in the bed of their truck. Just took out the crossover toolbox and put a tonneau cover on my truck. However I miss have an actual compartment or box to store items like tow straps, receiver hitches, etc... Really don't want loose stuff rolling around in the bed of the truck. Don't need nearly as much room as the cross-over toolbox provided as I can put larger temporary items in the bed and be protected from the weather (groceries, luggage) but would like some organized storage for long term items. The Swing Case looks like a good compromise of not use a lot of bed space.

One of my biggest concerns is that it will block the factory tiedowns that are on the back lower part of the bed, and block the factory bed lights. I hate stuff rolling around in the bed so always strap stuff down.

swingcase-homepage-hero.jpg

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What brand tonneau cover do you have? I have bakflip and they sell a box that mounts to the tonneau cover brackets.

OP
OP

62Blazer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What brand tonneau cover do you have? I have bakflip and they sell a box that mounts to the tonneau cover brackets.
Tonno Pro hard tri-fold.
Looked up the Bakflip box in question and it wouldn't work since the 3rd/last section doesn't fold up on mine.

Thale51

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have two, one on each side. For me, they work perfectly. I like that you can swing the case out for easy access, and then push them back and they snap into place. If you need access to the tie downs in the bed, you can always just lift the case out and put it in the cab until you're done with the tie downs. That's what works best for me anyway.