Warlock letters across upper glove box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shaner82

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I kind of like the warlock name. I'd like to get some type of warlock badging to put across the upper glove box.

Any recommendations for what to use? I thought about a stencil and painting it. Also considering gluing individual letters on. Don't really want them to stick out much though.

Thoughts on the best way to do it and make it look good? I'm assuming with the material of it, there's no way to get an upholstery shop to stitch the letters in?

Hoff

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I kind of like the warlock name. I'd like to get some type of warlock badging to put across the upper glove box.

Any recommendations for what to use? I thought about a stencil and painting it. Also considering gluing individual letters on. Don't really want them to stick out much though.

Thoughts on the best way to do it and make it look good? I'm assuming with the material of it, there's no way to get an upholstery shop to stitch the letters in?

Can't remember the guys name, but there is someone on here with a Warlock that has bought graphics from an online company for this exact same purpose. Might be able to find it with a search of the forum... He also bought some seatbelt covers with the Warlock emblem on them as well...

Hoff

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
OP
OP
shaner82

shaner82

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

I like that. I was thinking something along those lines but far bigger, pretty much stretching across most of the upper glove box. Of course in my mind it looks good, but who knows if I'd like it once it's actually on my glove box.

Considering you have this on your truck already, what do you think about a badge that stretches across the whole glove box?

W4RL0CK

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like that. I was thinking something along those lines but far bigger, pretty much stretching across most of the upper glove box. Of course in my mind it looks good, but who knows if I'd like it once it's actually on my glove box.

Considering you have this on your truck already, what do you think about a badge that stretches across the whole glove box?

I think it could look cool. My idea was to mimic how some of the trim levels have an emblem in that groove but obviously had to use the location above or below depending on preference. I sized my emblem with the size of a Rebel’s, see below.

225DA42E-C546-494E-B382-FF9A2AB4EC6F.png

Also, got my idea from something like this...
A9E2588C-BDE4-4F01-A9AA-66D0B3773737.jpeg
But I could see you doing bigger like the actual decal
26333AE5-EF9E-4AC5-B358-A9C9A9C00C56.jpeg

or maybe something like this but with Warlock... not sure a decal would stick to that surface though because it’s not smooth.
21291A5E-80BD-4C71-8DC6-AC51A58D39C2.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
shaner82

shaner82

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think it could look cool. My idea was to mimic how some of the trim levels have an emblem in that groove but obviously had to use the location above or below depending on preference. I sized my emblem with the size of a Rebel’s, see below.

View attachment 197458

View attachment 197459
View attachment 197461

or maybe something like this but with Warlock... not sure a decal would stick to that surface though because it’s not smooth.
View attachment 197462

Yeah I'm pretty torn right now. That badge that you had made, what is it made out of and how does it attach to the glove box, just tape/glue?

W4RL0CK

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah I'm pretty torn right now. That badge that you had made, what is it made out of and how does it attach to the glove box, just tape/glue?

It’s like a dome/smooth type sticker but durable and the detail is amazing. The guy can also do a satin finish on top that will have an engraved feel to it. His info is here: https://rebadgedesign.com/

I was actually thinking of making a larger one but not sure what direction I would go in.

OP
OP
shaner82

shaner82

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It’s like a dome/smooth type sticker but durable and the detail is amazing. The guy can also do a satin finish on top that will have an engraved feel to it. His info is here: https://rebadgedesign.com/

I was actually thinking of making a larger one but not sure what direction I would go in.

Do you think it would stick and look good spread across the glove box? It is not ideal material for stickers.

W4RL0CK

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Do you think it would stick and look good spread across the glove box? It is not ideal material for stickers.
The good thing is... if it’s a decal it should peel right off and not do any damage. I did a test with an old decal I had and it stuck to the surface but depending on the thickness of a decal/sticker, you may see little bumps because that’s what the surface is.

I was looking at that area while driving to work and if done right, a larger emblem or decal may look good there.

I’m also looking into maybe creating my own Warlock logo emblem like the pic below.
FC8892C3-29A0-47D8-A51A-8620DCB1C7B1.jpeg

Last edited:

Kirby224

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Mark Sutter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 diesel

View attachment 197458

View attachment 197459
View attachment 197461

View attachment 197462
This is gorgeous!! Did your friend do this? Thanks for showing it

W4RL0CK

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This is gorgeous!! Did your friend do this? Thanks for showing it

Thank you. If you are referring to the Jeep dash decal, I just found that online to use as an example.

For the Warlock badge, it was tough because there were no good images on the great old internet of the Warlock Logo, so I used a pic of a white warlock with the decal and gave it to Nate at rebadge to make that dash badge. I also used the same image to design the seatbelt pad covers I had custom made.:D

Last edited:

Warlock2024

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6

Warlock2024

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6

Warlock2024

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
I was thinking about just cutting some vinyl myself in the "Warlock" style in matte black, put it on the glovebox and cut another one to go on top of that in blue chrome but not sure how it would look. Guess I can try it and see! I'd much rather have a diecut badge and put the blue chrome on top of it.