What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PA Ram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Replaced my remote start with a warranty replacement from 12voltsolutions. They even sent me a module to hook to computer for final programming so I didn't have to send mine in and then have to wait for it. Took me a few minutes to uninstall and reinstall/reprogram the new one and then performed final programming online with their tech. Can't say enough good things about their company and customer service. Originally installed 2 years ago and when I contacted them about a weird issue with lights flashing while remote started they allowed me to get a warranty well after the fact and sent my replacement immediately. I have 2 weeks to send back my old module and programmer to avoid a charge for parts and it came with a return envelope and a prepaid sticker to send via UPS. Also to anyone that doesn't know about this company it's plug and play for our trucks with no splicing and you can add a phone module which connects to an app which you can monitor your truck, unlock it, start it and see on a map since the module has gps. I had an issue when I first got it two years ago which they sent the replacement before I had to send mine back under same exchange policy. It's a $1 hold on credit card which is refunded.