Why are my rocker arms so loose?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chaten

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Did the new rocker arms solve your issue, im having the same issue myself
Sounds like your chasing the same thing I am.
Rocker arms are the only things I haven't changed therefore I assume they are my problem.

kcr auto

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'd imagine you got it resolved by now lol if not I just went through this exact issue, pushrod are in the wrong holes. I went crazy thinking it was the cam lobes, warped head, lifter failure, cause I bought it as a project and it came like that. I'm no pro mechanic by any means and did the parts chase. New head and hardware, gaskets, lifters, pushrods, and upon assembling, looking at my pictures to keep track. I saw the pushrods in the wrong holes spent way to much for a 5 minute job and learned a lesson. Runs perfect now.

chaten

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Mine is an internal engine noise. Lots of parts no change. It's done over 100,000km this way, dealer seems uninterested in diagnosing it, already did this forums wild goose chase, came to the piston slap or whatever conclusion.