2001 without injector pulse

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fixitmg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good day all!!
So I have a 2001 ram 1500 5.9 vin Z
Truck has no injector pulse, and will run on starting fluid. I have spark & fuel pressure! I have tried a new crank sensor, and have tested the plug on the injector, I have the voltage on the injector(which means the ASD relay is working) but not the pulsing ground from the PCM injector driver.
I have a tested a bunch of wires for power and grounds at the PCM but just can't put my finger on this issue.
I have to have a sensor or wire not allowing and injector drivers to work. I have oil pressure but years ago, If the PCM didn't see oil pressure they would shut things down, I don't know if this feature is still used in the new vehicles.

Any help would be great
MIKE

OP
OP
Fixitmg

Fixitmg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i have replaced both the crank sensor and the cam sensor and still no injector pulse, I need to be able to test the sensors to see if the crank and cam sensors are sending signal to the pcm.
anyone who might be able to help would be greatly appreciated