2008 1500 Mega Cab pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ben Erichsen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am a single owner of a 08 1500 mega cab Laramie and I have not seen any listings for it anywhere and next year I have plans to sell it. Anyone have any ideas on what price these sit on? It also has about 99k miles, a level, new aftermarket wheels, and new 35inch tires. There is very little rust except for the cab corners and a dented door. Please let me know what you guys know

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to RamForum.

The best thing to do is go to KBB.com and use their trade-in and private sale value calculators to determine your truck's value. That will be the most accurate value estimate you will be able to get.

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Rust of any kind is bad so that is going to take a lot of value out of it. You are probably looking around ~$9000 out of it.

Snake15eyes1998

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
KBB is good. banks at least here in Utah, use NADA to determine a vehicles value. The problem with vehicles as you know. They depreciate and the big tires and lifts don't add value in my opinion. That's money you're not going to get back. The rust isn't a big deal. As long as there is no mechanical problems. Its still in what KBB calls " good " condition. I've got rust on my back fenders, my truck is still worth $8000 according to KBB- good condition. But the biggest thing is. Shes free of major and and basically small mechanical problems. Cosmetics, at least to me is the least of my worries. Its a 13 year old truck. Mines 15 years old. Your gonna find plenty of Cosmetic problems. With yours being a mega cab, its basically a 3/4 ton. Its just a guess, you will have to run the numbers. Id say your truck is probably worth around $11000‐$13000. I also could be way off.

Snake15eyes1998

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I priced your truck with standard equipment, black with 100k

Screenshot_20201231-223907_Chrome.jpg