2012 ABS module

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flryder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anybody have a source for the 2012 ABS module 68141314AC or AB or AA. They are discontinued by Mopar and not available in the parts stores. Only options I see are used or send it in for rebuild. Thanks!

Mundo939

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 Liters
There is company located on Idaho called Module Master. I have them repair my wifes Honda Civic module and they did a really good job with it. I would contact them to see if they can help you with it.

Firefighter8253

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
I’m having the same issue my 2012 module part number is 68142314AC the local shop tried to use a used one but tried 15 times to program my vin in the module and was unsuccessful with the used one so he out my part back in and said they can’t fix it since they discontinued the part

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I’m having the same issue my 2012 module part number is 68142314AC the local shop tried to use a used one but tried 15 times to program my vin in the module and was unsuccessful with the used one so he out my part back in and said they can’t fix it since they discontinued the part
Watch this video.There's actually lots of video's on home DIY repairs if you google them,but this is a decent one to start with.

Firefighter8253

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
I just checked that video out it looks like a completely different module than mine. I’m having trouble finding videos specific to my module. I called that place in Idaho one person mentioned but this is my only vehicular I unplugged the harness to the module the truck still works but does anyone know if I can remove the module to send it in and still drive the truck till they ship it back repaired? My module is under the hood just inside the fender I don’t think I need to remove the fender mud trim to remove it it looks like it just comes off of the hydraulic control unit with t bits

Firefighter8253

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
I just checked that video out it looks like a completely different module than mine. I’m having trouble finding videos specific to my module. I called that place in Idaho one person mentioned but this is my only vehicular I unplugged the harness to the module the truck still works but does anyone know if I can remove the module to send it in and still drive the truck till they ship it back repaired? My module is under the hood just inside the fender I don’t think I need to remove the fender mud trim to remove it it looks like it just comes off of the hydraulic control unit with t bits
Watch this video.There's actually lots of video's on home DIY repairs if you google them,but this is a decent one to start with.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Might look a bit differant,but it still works on the basic same principle and uses an electric motor to run the module.

Firefighter8253

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Might look a bit differant,but it still works on the basic same principle and uses an electric motor to run the module.

Ok, with the fact I unplugged the harness and the truck still drove do you think if I send in the module but leave the hydraulic control unit installed I can still use the truck while I wait on them to rebuild the abs module without causing damage to any additional components?

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Ok, with the fact I unplugged the harness and the truck still drove do you think if I send in the module but leave the hydraulic control unit installed I can still use the truck while I wait on them to rebuild the abs module without causing damage to any additional components?
yup

Firefighter8253

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
I removed the abs module from the hydraulic control unit and it leaves this exposed. My concern is even if I bag and zip tie this won’t fluid still come through this. I assume these are some sort of plungers and that with the truck running and using breaks during driving that hydraulic fluid will shoot out of here or possibly shoot a plunger or whatever these are out?IMG_2081.jpeg