2014 Ram 1500 4WD Bighorn Front End Clunk/ Popping Noise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beto1982

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 6 inch lift from rough country. I recently changed my knuckles to zone knuckles and i cut the 5/8 of the inner tie rod as shown in the instructions with the new tie rod ends. so I can run 17 inch wheels without hitting the outer tie rods. However after i did that i experienced a clunk/ popping sound when turning or getting of a curve while turning. I cant figure out what the issue is. everything is new in the front end and i tighten everything down. The dark Knuckles are zone and the other ones rough country.

Attachments

• IMG_6086.png
    IMG_6086.png
    523.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6087.png
    IMG_6087.png
    552.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Beto1982

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
@Zoe Saldana , i dont think its a wheel bearing because it doesnt make any noise while driving just when i turn it makes a popping/ clunking noise. Or when i turn getting off a curve.

Zoe Saldana

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l
@Zoe Saldana , i dont think its a wheel bearing because it doesnt make any noise while driving just when i turn it makes a popping/ clunking noise. Or when i turn getting off a curve.
Man, I remember a guy had a similar problem but for the life of me I can't remember what he found the cause to be.