2018 Ram 2500 Power Wagon tire wear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prestigepowder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 24v cummins
I purchased my 2018 Power Wagon new in 2019. Lucked out a got 0% financing so it is almost paid off! Anyway, I had to swap the factory tires out at 27,000 miles as they were the Good for one Year wranglers. I put General Grabber X3 315 R70 17 tires on it because they look great and have had good luck with General Tires before.

Unfortunately, these tires are worn out after only 24,000 miles.

Does anyone have a similar issue? Is there a better tire? Is there a suspension fix that I should look at?

Thank you!

18CrewDually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 H.O.
All 4 tires are worn? Is it just the front tires outside edge? Post a pic of the wear on the tires.
I ask because it is common for the toe adjustment by factory spec is too much. The toe needs to be set up to 0. Zero toe.
But if you're just wearing out tires with that little bit of miles then I'd go to a 60k tire like Falken Wildpeaks for example.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I purchased my 2018 Power Wagon new in 2019. Lucked out a got 0% financing so it is almost paid off! Anyway, I had to swap the factory tires out at 27,000 miles as they were the Good for one Year wranglers. I put General Grabber X3 315 R70 17 tires on it because they look great and have had good luck with General Tires before.

Unfortunately, these tires are worn out after only 24,000 miles.

Does anyone have a similar issue? Is there a better tire? Is there a suspension fix that I should look at?

Thank you!
This is the detailing section. You might have a better response to your question if you post it in the 4th Gen. section or the Ram Power Wagon section.
Jay