2019 Ram 1500 Head lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jfig

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v6
I have a used 2019 Ram Big Horn. The left side Halo light (I believe that's what they are called). Is it a bulb replacement or the whole light asembly replacement? The build list says: Daylight Running Headlamps, Low Beam. When I go into my settings and turn off or on the DRL switch I don't see any lights go on or off. It also says Premium Lighting Group, LED Reflector Headlights. I'm stating all this incase the info might be needed. Thanks

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 14

Wirerat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That is not a bulb. The whole housing would be needed to fix it unless there is a loose pin at the connection.

If the blinker still works. You could simply disable the halos.

You need alpha obd with security bypass. The setting is called signature lighting.

NJMOPAR

Older and faster
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
You won't see DRLs activate while sitting in park, you have to be in gear.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
I go into my settings and turn off or on the DRL switch I don't see any lights go on or off.
For vehicle DRLs to illuminate the vehicle must be running in gear and the parking brake can not be set/engaged.