2020 RAM 1500 steering wheel Media control buttons?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Metal4Life

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 HEMI MDS VVT eTorque engine
I have a question about the media control buttons on the back side of the steering wheel. What do the buttons do? The center buttons specifically. I can't for the life of me figure out what they do. Track up, track down works with the left hand. Volume up, volume down works with the right hand. But there is three buttons technically, there is a center button that is, in my opinion, a definite button but it doesn't seem to control anything. I honestly thought at first, control pause or play, or by press and holding seek through a song possibly but, it doesn't do anything.. I should also throw in that I've only ever used it for Controlling Bluetooth audio. But do they have any functionality? Or is it possible to set the function possibly? 2020 Ram 1500

Dredger

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I have a question about the media control buttons on the back side of the steering wheel. What do the buttons do? The center buttons specifically. I can't for the life of me figure out what they do. Track up, track down works with the left hand. Volume up, volume down works with the right hand. But there is three buttons technically, there is a center button that is, in my opinion, a definite button but it doesn't seem to control anything. I honestly thought at first, control pause or play, or by press and holding seek through a song possibly but, it doesn't do anything.. I should also throw in that I've only ever used it for Controlling Bluetooth audio. But do they have any functionality? Or is it possible to set the function possibly? 2020 Ram 1500
Owners manual for a 2021 2500:
1724500106027.png