2024 power wagon seat and dash care

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roadrunner255

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good morning,

What are folks using for interior seat and dash care?

Not sure if the seats/dash are all leather or not.

This is what I found for my truck.

Interior color: Black Interior Color Interior: Leather–Trimmed Bucket Seats

Seats finished in Black/Liquid Graphite Gore-Tex cloth trim with embossed tire tread pattern

Thanks

OP
OP
R

roadrunner255

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So the 2024 power wagon 2500 seats and dash are all leather and not something else?

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW
Engine
I think Ram has been using a synthetic leather for a long time. I know my leather steering wheel peeled like vinyl on my old 19. Definitely not what the king ranch uses.

G/T jonny

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi eTorque 5.7
I don’t think the dash is leather. I use 303 aerospace protectant on mine. It’s my belief that the only part of the seats that is leather is the center portion of the seating and back area. All the rest is matching grain vinyl and suede, somebody correct me if I’m wrong.
For leather conditioner, I use the Lexol brand product.

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
So the 2024 power wagon 2500 seats and dash are all leather and not something else?

No idea. However the product I listed isn't going to hurt synthetics either: Leather Cleaner is a gentle cleanser that removes dirt, grease, body oils, sweat, food residue, and light stains from fine natural leather, durable sealed leather, and synthetic leather materials.

Ramfanski

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I use the 303 auto protectant on every leather/leather like material in my interior. Even if there is real leather anywhere, it would be coated with layers of synthetic protection. 303 works great and is supposed to block uv rays….

joesstripclub

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500 PW
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Almost nothing is real leather anymore, and like Ramfanski said its all vinyl coated, so you are really looking for vinyl cleaner and protectant. I have detailed a King Ranch in the past and they are nothing like most of the automotive seats I have seen.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Its all synthetic leather these days. In my wifes Jeep Grand Cherokee L I have always used Meguiars M40 on everything including the seats. Its still one of the best on the market even after being out since the 1960s. A lot of people like 303, but if it were mine I wouldn't use anything but M40. Chemical guys is such a joke please don't use that on your truck. I use Shine Supply Leather Conditoner and as I have said it many times before, its good enough for the daily driver and good enough to win an award a Cavallino.

joesstripclub

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500 PW
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Its all synthetic leather these days. In my wifes Jeep Grand Cherokee L I have always used Meguiars M40 on everything including the seats. Its still one of the best on the market even after being out since the 1960s. A lot of people like 303, but if it were mine I wouldn't use anything but M40. Chemical guys is such a joke please don't use that on your truck. I use Shine Supply Leather Conditoner and as I have said it many times before, its good enough for the daily driver and good enough to win an award a Cavallino.
I always keep a gallon of M40 around since my detailing days. Great to use with a detailing brush to get into all the cracks and crevices.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
I always keep a gallon of M40 around since my detailing days. Great to use with a detailing brush to get into all the cracks and crevices.
M40 tends to not be thrown around anymore since its in the Professional line, but its fantastic. It lasts forever too. I have never had any Dodge dash separate or crack. We live here in the god awful Texas sun and I never have any issues with cracking or wear on anything it applied to.

Sportyg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've been using Chem. Guys for a couple years now for both interior and outside finish on my 2020 limited I had and now my 2024 power wagon. After reading this I may change to the M40.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
I've been using Chem. Guys for a couple years now for both interior and outside finish on my 2020 limited I had and now my 2024 power wagon. After reading this I may change to the M40.
Its easy to get caught up with their hype. When they first came out they were actually a good line, but then they were sold and the guys that bought it turned it into what it is today. The same products in a different bottle, with a different color and scent, with a different name. The quality also just not there anymore. People like the ease of walking into a store and picking it up. I get that vs having to order a far better product and waiting a few days.