2025 Bighorn Hurricane DTE Location

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Silver21Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 etorque
I can't seem to find the Distance to Empty or Driving Range display on my 2025 Ram 1500 Bighorn Crew 4WD with new 3.0 Hurricane ?

OP
OP
Silver21Ram

Silver21Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 etorque
If you have a new 2025 Ram, do you have
*distance to Empty
*driving Range
*miles Remaining
Which indicator might you have?

sjeckert6297

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 SO
I know there is one as there was another post about the miles dropping very quickly after the top half of gas was used. This was a new truck and it hadnt learned the MPG though, NOT an actual issue. You can Google and find the 2025 owner's manual and it is very thorough.

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I can't seem to find the Distance to Empty or Driving Range display on my 2025 Ram 1500 Bighorn Crew 4WD with new 3.0 Hurricane ?

I don't know if it's the same but my '21 Warlock displays DTE within the MPG fuel economy.

Also AFAIK, it's a display option within the EVIC settings.

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
AZ - 83 Miles SW of the Geographical Center
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I don't know if it's the same but my '21 Warlock displays DTE within the MPG fuel economy.

Also AFAIK, it's a display option within the EVIC settings.

Should be on one of the EVIC screens - mine is. I have to scroll to the main screen, then scroll left or right to get to the one that shows miles remaining (or range, which is the same thing).

Six Turboed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Inline 6 Twin Turbo
Arrows on the left up until you see it come up. It’s in there somewhere I have seen it a few times. In the middle of tach and speedometer

OP
OP
Silver21Ram

Silver21Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 etorque
I do appreciate everyone's response and I agree that it is in there, just haven't found it quite yet.

Other than that, it's a beautiful truck!
First Interstate highway trip, this past weekend, was impressive in performance terms.
The steering is noticeably quicker as opposed to my 2021.
The brakes are smooth in a normal application. Are very aggressive in a panic situation.
The Hurricane engine is quieter at idle, acceleration and cruising than Hemi.
Transmission shifts couldn't be smoother.
The most notable impression, for me, is the completely different experience coming from the '21 Hemi Etorque to the Hurricane.
You immediately know that something is different in a good way.
My Ram 1500 mileage (past years)was never good.
I never bought any of them thinking that it would be. And really didn't care, either.
But when I saw 24 mpg on this highway trip, it was truly amazing to me! Have never owned anything prior that was outside of the gas guzzler group, so it was astounding to me!
The mileage was over 24.5 at times; the end of the first half was 23.6.
During the second half of the trip was a lot of higher speed driving, 80 sustained, 80+ occasional, and mileage dropped to 19.

Attachments

• 20240809_133519.jpg
    20240809_133519.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 4