2025 vs 2024 bed liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hemismith

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L Hurricane
Anyone know for sure if the 2025 beds are identical to the 2024? I'm looking for a bed liner and no one really makes a 2025 yet, except Mopar has one that fits the entire 5th gen range including 2025, so I assume they are. But wondering if someone has actually bought one.

Papa Red

Papa Red
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I can't answer your question on truck bed size, but I have the Mopar rubber bed mat and you can't kill it! I've had it since 2007 and this is my second Ram it's been in and I have built three houses with it and it's still just like new.

On a side note... my niece just moved to St. George in June.

Red

OP
OP
H

hemismith

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L Hurricane
I can't answer your question on truck bed size, but I have the Mopar rubber bed mat and you can't kill it! I've had it since 2007 and this is my second Ram it's been in and I have built three houses with it and it's still just like new.

On a side note... my niece just moved to St. George in June.

Red
Thanks. I'm leaning towards a rubber mat or maybe the dual liner, which is a rubber mat with plastic sidewalls. In the past I never wanted rubber as I wanted to be able to slide things in and out easily, so I went with a bedrug, but I no longer have that particular need, and the full kit is a little annoying to install. Plus, I will no longer have a bed cover, and a rubber mat will probably stay put better.

steveni1234

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 SO
Also interested in installing a Dual Liner in a 2025. Return costs are very high if it doesn't fit so looking for confirmation from the community.

Steve

steveni1234

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 SO
Dual Liner for the 2024 Crew Cab 5' 7" installed in the 2025 RAM. Fits perfectly. Bed dimensions are exactly the same.
Steve

20240830_183012.jpg

OP
OP
H

hemismith

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L Hurricane
Dual Liner for the 2024 Crew Cab 5' 7" installed in the 2025 RAM. Fits perfectly. Bed dimensions are exactly the same.
Steve
Awesome. I actually decided to just order a bed mat, but Amazon lost it. I'm still waiting for my refund. I wish Dual Liner would sell the mat separately with the option to add the side panels later; not sure I really need them or want to spend that much yet.