40/20/40 center section

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skyjockey

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Warlock 4x4
Engine
3.6L
I have a 2012 1500 Express with the split bench that has the fold up/down center storage section. With this my cup holders are the useless fold out of the dash style. I just noticed someone with a 2014 that has a style where cup holders are part of the folding section putting cups in a more convenient location.

1) what years have the newer style
2) are they a bolt on swap or an easy mod??

Thanks

kad

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
When I do a parts look up on my 2014 it appears to be integral to the jump seat (parts 8, 10 & 11). The 2013 shows the same parts diagram, so that appears to be when it started, along with the radio & and other interior refreshes.

full

-K

circuitguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram Tradesman Regular Cab
Engine
5.7L HEMI
OP
OP
Skyjockey

Skyjockey

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Warlock 4x4
Engine
3.6L
Awesome ! I was hoping at least the backrest part could unbolt from the hinge and just bolted back on to mine. Back to ebay for more parts !!

Just my luck with cars, I buy one that either had a one year run and it sucked or the next model year was "refreshed" so nothing works from those either lol

Thanks for the info, anything further greatly appreciated !

Michael Fendley

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Awesome ! I was hoping at least the backrest part could unbolt from the hinge and just bolted back on to mine. Back to ebay for more parts !!

Just my luck with cars, I buy one that either had a one year run and it sucked or the next model year was "refreshed" so nothing works from those either lol

Thanks for the info, anything further greatly appreciated !

For the $150 that guy is asking (for a brand new part!) I would contact him and find out about the shipping. Seems like a good price.

Michael Fendley

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
When I do a parts look up on my 2014 it appears to be integral to the jump seat (parts 8, 10 & 11). The 2013 shows the same parts diagram, so that appears to be when it started, along with the radio & and other interior refreshes.

full

-K
Where do you go for the parts look up?

OP
OP
Skyjockey

Skyjockey

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Warlock 4x4
Engine
3.6L
For the $150 that guy is asking (for a brand new part!) I would contact him and find out about the shipping. Seems like a good price.
I just looked on ebay and the entire center section is $200-300 plus about 80 shipping.

Kinda steep for a cup holder and I still don't know that it will even fit