6.4 - 8 Speed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scott 3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've been reading countless posts on this site for months...so thank you all for the education on HD trucks. I've been anxiously waiting for yesterday's announcement. My Grand Cherokee has a version of the 8 speed and it is an amazing transmission. I towed a travel trailer all over the country with it. I need a HD for our next TT and the 6.4 is the one. I'm still trying to decide between the Laramie Longhorn and Limited. It will be a daily driver. I'll be ordering it with 4.10s, Ramboxes and tow package. I would prefer to buy it in my home state (MA) but I will travel to Dennis Dillon or anywhere else if the deal is right. Now it is a waiting game for pricing to be published and ordering to open.

Jerry1984

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My 2014 ram 1500 hemi had the 8 speed and wife’s 2018 grand Cherokee has it and I agree. This is a game changer in the gas hd trucks. May be back in a couple years. Wish I would have known about this a few months ago when I bought a new truck.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AKJeeper