alfa obd and rewrite vin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tiggr21

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2011 ram 1500 slt 4x4 and I had to change the WIN module this last summer and still to this day my WIN module vin is different then my truck vin. I was told that I would be able to rewrite my vin on the win module to match to the truck vin with the mxplus obd scanner and the alfa obd app. Would anyone be able to tell/show me how or point me in the right direction. I am a fast learner and know that I can figure this out with a little bit of help. Thank you for all that take the time to read and reply. I really need to get this fixed because I have some things I need to fix or delete the codes too but I can because im worried that it will prevent me from being able to start my truck. The guy at the dodge dealership kind of told the truck a lie to get it to start but didn't have a way to correct my situation 100%