All in one HID headlight assembly for projectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mpress2570

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
To the OP: I have used vanquish auto and have real world results. They do produce some very great quality products that will not disappoint. As for the morimoto ram complete assembly headlights no one has real world results as these are not out yet. They look cool though and might be on my list in the future pending real world pics

They don’t produce their products they get them from suppliers. Just like everyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enginercool45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I don't agree with you on those aftermarket lamps, cheap aftermarket style and very expensive to be a Chinese lamp. However I found these lights on coplus.com.tw
https://www.coplus.com.tw/headlights so I will never spend thousands of dollars on a Chinese aftermarket lamps from the retrofit source. They get these lamps from China probably at $1 and they want to get $999 from your pucket?? I rather stay with my owns and just get an hid kit in the future.

15-ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 L V6 Diesel
I have used Vanquish Auto HIDs lights as well for my headlights and their led kits for my fog lights and I can't be happier. I have used their products for about 4 years now and no issues at all and another good thing their customer service is fantastic.

15-ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 L V6 Diesel
You’ve got two options. Get a mopar specific HID kit. I got mine from Morimoto. Had one hiccup with the relay harness going out. The replacement has been working for over a year.

Or

You can get the Morimoto XB LED headlight assemblies. They’re not out yet but you can pre order them. I’m pretty sure they’re still available but I snatched mine the second they were available to order so I’m not entirely sure.

Here are some photos of the assembly’s. The photos are just a 3D printed mock up. The side markers will be smoked and the chrome bezels will actually be black chrome. The light output will also be refined. Again they’re just mock ups made from a 3D printer. But Morimoto is number one in lighting. c06f2be930561305c07c096ecbcf3b43.jpgbe86d392c81d8c80774a6a1885975775.jpg0f686436781a99c4db2923dafa3150b7.jpg98a246826398ced9c1f4d6c10ec3d06b.jpg

Here is what the output will look like on the finished product. These are the same lights but from an f150 7676e336de52efdd5df58314edfb50e0.jpg

No big fan of these ones, they look like eBay Anzo headlights.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here’s a pic at 90mph with the new headlights on the F150

0889FE2F-3A70-40FB-A3B2-9568EA6C8C7A.png

Elvira

Reaction score
Long story short...
I bought a 2015 Ram 1500 Limited Crew Cab a few months ago. First thing I did was throw some HIDs in there and they worked fine for months. Last week the passenger side went out so I decided to upgrade to the OPT-7 HIDs. They worked for all of about two minutes then both didn’t work anymore no matter what I did. I freaked out, I ran out and got some standard bulbs. They turned back on thank God since I was worried I broke the TIPM. I really miss the HID look. Can anyone recommend a HID or LED headlight assembly that basically plug in play? I don’t mind if I need to buy an entire new assembly. I would need them to work with the projector wiring since that was I have now. Thanks for any help that can be provided. I did search the site and couldn’t find anything for an all in one assembly.

Hello, I too had similar problem with my ram sport. After some research, I found that model year 2015 were notorious for excepting anything other than factory halogen bulbs. I have read that many people recommend a type of hid kit that is plug and play, but so far they all have a different model year. I would like to hear from a 2015 ram owner that has had good luck with an hid kit for projectors.

mpress2570

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not trying to be insulting here but those lights are in a Ford not a Ram. Would Be nice to see output in a Ram under the same conditions.

The point is it’ll be very similar. They’re the exact same projectors and same concept.

Last edited:

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not trying to be insulting here but those lights are in a Ford not a Ram. Would Be nice to see output in a Ram under the same conditions.

Lol....ya I even said that was an F150