Android auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dibber

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Has anyone heard of any updates yet for uconnect5 working Bluetooth with Android 14 software( I have a galaxy23 ultra) , this is really aggravating

photoguynorth

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have an Android 1.4 phone that works in the truck. Sometimes it takes a while to connect (not very often though, i think it's been a couple of weeks since it last did that). Other than that it connects and works fine.

jejb

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I have an S22 Ultra with V14 on it. No problems with Bluetooth AA. What issues are you seeing? Make sure you shut down any ad blockers and turn on Nav.

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Has anyone heard of any updates yet for uconnect5 working Bluetooth with Android 14 software( I have a galaxy23 ultra) , this is really aggravating

Quite often the root cause of AA difficulties is related to a new version of AA being released.

If you would like to get assistance in troubleshooting your difficulty with AA, you will require to provide more info.

Is the Bluetooth failing to connect?
Have you checked for a new update for AA?
What version of Uconnect radio are you using?

IIRC, with some radios, your first connection might have to be hard-wired and then Bluetooth after that.

BTW, I have never disabled any ad blockers and my phone is locked up tight in many ways. :cool:

Having said that, my phone is using Android 12, not 14.

Last edited:

joesstripclub

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500 PW
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Are you talking about Wireless Android Auto? My S22 on V14 works fine wired. I used it wireless a while back in a rental Ford Expedition but cant remember if I was on V13 or V14 then.

jejb

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Are you talking about Wireless Android Auto? My S22 on V14 works fine wired. I used it wireless a while back in a rental Ford Expedition but cant remember if I was on V13 or V14 then.
Your 21 would have uConnect4, where the OP's truck would have uConnect5. Wireless AA was not available on uConnect4.

jejb

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Ad blockers ? My navigation is on as far as I know ,
If you don't know what an ad blocker is, you probably don't have one. Programs like Block This! and Blokada. AA will not initialize if I have those running. Which is not a bad thing. I rarely want AA up and running, only if I'm doing a long drive.