Anyone running the Icky Concepts 3RD-5TH GEN RAM 2500-3500 BULKHEAD MOLLE PANEL (NON RAM-BOX)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jadman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Interested in these but hesitant to pull the trigger, does anyone run these? What do you think of them?

OP
OP
Jadman

Jadman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Etrack, like the commercial tie down rails? That's an interesting idea. Did you run the vertical or horizontal?

DZpwrwgn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have the the full kit. It is very convenient, pretty easy install. If you go that route, plan and Mount your accessories mounts (this is stated in the install instructions) before final installation. You can Mount accessories after the fact but it’s a pain!
On the driver side panel (not the bulk head), I plan on mounting my arb twin compressor behind the panel behind the wheel well. Seems like it will be a good use of the wasted space between the panel and the bed wall.

Joshua Felten

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 HO
Hey guys. I am actually the owner of Icky Concepts. I understand your concern with the prices. Unfortunately, being a new company that formed in 2020, I have run into material price increases, and increase due to low volume production (since I am so new). My manufactured (a local company here in Reno, NV) Recently hit me with a 20% cost increase. I can assure you that the quality on the Icky Concepts Molle Panels is second to none. There are other options out there but I can promise that you will not get the same customer service and transparency from them. I desperately want to lower prices, but if I did at this point, it could be a very real possibility that Icky Concepts would no longer exist. I have not paid myself a single cent from Icky Concepts, I still work a full-time day job as an engineer, and I have a family. I appreciate even being involved in a discussion. Please ALWAYS feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns!

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys. I am actually the owner of Icky Concepts. I understand your concern with the prices. Unfortunately, being a new company that formed in 2020, I have run into material price increases, and increase due to low volume production (since I am so new). My manufactured (a local company here in Reno, NV) Recently hit me with a 20% cost increase. I can assure you that the quality on the Icky Concepts Molle Panels is second to none. There are other options out there but I can promise that you will not get the same customer service and transparency from them. I desperately want to lower prices, but if I did at this point, it could be a very real possibility that Icky Concepts would no longer exist. I have not paid myself a single cent from Icky Concepts, I still work a full-time day job as an engineer, and I have a family. I appreciate even being involved in a discussion. Please ALWAYS feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns!
Good luck hope things work out. Do you ever have cosmetic blems that are discounted?