Are all door modules the same?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wmv7766

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello. I have a 22 Big Horn and want to install power folding mirrors. My truck does NOT have mirror turn signals, heated mirrors, memory mirrors, or puddle lights. It only has powered mirror adjust.

I know I need to buy a new driver side switch panel and I already have alfa OBD working.

So I'm wondering about the door module. Do I need a new door module or do all of the door modules have the same connectors?

a17salazar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L
WMV7766
I have a similar question about the door modules. Someone said something to the fact "why did you buy modules?"
I also want to know if I can use the same modules on my truck and flick the switch in my OBD to make them work.
I have a 4th g 2016 2500 Tradesmen. The one person at one deal said I would another said It wouldn't work.
Hopefully some has an answer for the both of us.

itswiggs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
pentastar etorque
You’ll need new modules for your vehicle that support the power folding capability. You can find the part number on a mopar part website with your year make and model. I thought the same thing as well however when accessing the original module that did not support the power fold, I had no option present to turn on the wanted feature.

IMG_3797.png