Battery problem 94R I think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Retired Navy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sorry I look through forum for help and nothing comes up. Today went out and tried to start truck. Got a loud popping sound and got Warning indicators (SERICE ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL WARNING LIGHT, FORWARD COLLISON WARNING LIGHT AND SERVICE FORWARD COLLISON WARNING OFF LIGHT), also notice that the electrical running boards do not come out when the door opens.. Did a battery voltage check on the truck and shows 9.4 Volts inside the truck. Check volage at battery and reads 11.30 Volts. Is the battery bad or is there something else going on.

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Check all terminals to be sure all the wires are tight and mating surfaces are clean. Battery if original is most likely needing replaced. Auto parts stores wiill load test it for you if requested ,they will also test if it’s charging .

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sorry I look through forum for help and nothing comes up. Today went out and tried to start truck. Got a loud popping sound and got Warning indicators (SERICE ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL WARNING LIGHT, FORWARD COLLISON WARNING LIGHT AND SERVICE FORWARD COLLISON WARNING OFF LIGHT), also notice that the electrical running boards do not come out when the door opens.. Did a battery voltage check on the truck and shows 9.4 Volts inside the truck. Check volage at battery and reads 11.30 Volts. Is the battery bad or is there something else going on.

Your battery is toast. You can load test for the exercise but no chance it will ever be reliable again. :cool:

As mentioned, most automotive parts stores will test for free. This would be a great opportunity to obtain a free alternator test. :cool:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StunnaJB