Bed cover for RAM 2024 1500 Rebel GT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tdlynch119

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V-8 HEMI
Hi!

I’m interested if anyone has a similar lifestyle and can recommend a bed cover. I have a 2024 Ram Rebel GT with a multifunction tailgate. We are looking for a bed cover that is TRIFOLD. The Diamondbacks sounds great but the trifolds apparently don’t fit the Ram with a the multifunction tailgate. We need the cover to transport items obviously and we want the trifold because we make dump runs like once a week and need a cover that we can just push back rather than take off. We ski, SUP, mountain bike, and raft. We were hoping to also get a bed cover that we can put a rack on to transport these items. We would like a rack that easy to remove and one that is adjustable.

Am I dreaming or does this bed cover combo exist?

Second question… is there a rack that is versatile to carry a variety of different items?

Thanks for your help

Left-lane

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a 2023 Rebel... traditional tailgate. However, I think my solution might work for you. Installed a SENTRY Truxedo rollback cover; then added Putco side rails which allows you to add cross bars and adapter for your ski rack/bike rack (or any device that would otherwise fit on top of an SUV roof.) The cover rolls under the cross bars to allow for your dump runs. The cross bars remove from the Putco easily if you need to use the bed and the rolled up cover consumes only a little room.