Chrome Polish on the exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marshall

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
Never dull, just happen to have some handy, good stuff, been around for years, cotton baton with cleaner, polish in it , for you guys that haven't seen it before.
You just pull off a small piece to use.
a clean cloth to buff it up after clean.
DSC00007.JPG

Marshall

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
I was in Canadian Tire Yesterday
And see that its now a silver can made by eagle, so I guess changed
Hands
That can I have is many yrs old

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Never dull, just happen to have some handy, good stuff, been around for years, cotton baton with cleaner, polish in it , for you guys that haven't seen it before.
View attachment 546496
ANYBODY was in military knows Never Dull. Polished all the silver looking badges, etc with never dull.

British Bulldog

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 etorque
We British called it Brasso. I think it’s the same? In the Royal Navy it was used for all brass scuttle covers, deck plates, name plates, ashtrays made out of brass shell casings etc etc! Oh yeah, and cap badges lol. Came as a liquid or like that Never Dull, where you pulled off some wadding. Can’t believe the polishing I did in my youth! Certainly too much to polish my exhaust now heh heh.

turkeybird56

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
We British called it Brasso. I think it’s the same? In the Royal Navy it was used for all brass scuttle covers, deck plates, name plates, ashtrays made out of brass shell casings etc etc! Oh yeah, and cap badges lol. Came as a liquid or like that Never Dull, where you pulled off some wadding. Can’t believe the polishing I did in my youth! Certainly too much to polish my exhaust now heh heh.
Nope, Brasso for Brass, Neva Dull for Silver type stuff. I had both for my Class "A"'s (Army Dress Uniform) and my USAF Class 1A's (USAF Dress Uniform). Dang collar insignia and branch designation (Army) on collar always got tarnished, good for a gig.

turkeybird56

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lets not even start on the Boots, LMAO.

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
does the Ram 1500 using the 6.4 Hemi use a single or dual exhaust ?
The reason I'm asking is because I want to get 6.4 Hemi decals on my truck but if my single exhaust gives it away that it's a V6 I might not get the decals
Would you also like this "Ferrari". Non car people wouldn't look or care v6 or v8 and people that do would figure it out quickly and either openly mock or quietly think less of you.th.jpeg

Last edited:

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
View attachment 546496
My can is old as god,but it looks identical to that one,lol

Marshall

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
I also have a tin bottle of Brasso , its liquid , Don't use it much don't know if I ever tried it on chrome, It should work.
Another cleaner that has turned into my #1 is "Simple Green" liquid cleaner, it will remove light rust on old tools, dirt, grime and not caustic , I use old tooth brushes with it. Good stuff.

Last edited: