Cleanin house.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Ok I have got to clean out my spare room to make room for the holidays. So I have a bunch of random computer parts I need to get rid of. So if there are any computer guys that want cheap older parts let me know.

I have 2 messed up laptops. One acer One Compaq. Neither will turn on. Acer has good screen and was working but all of a sudden quit. I never used it that much so it didn't bother me and its taking up space. The other one was a garage sale machine and I never tried to really fix it. I already have like 5 laptops as it is already I don't need anymore.

I also have 3 desktops. Not assembled but easily able to be put together. I could probably put one together as a whole if somebody wanted it. I have a Dell Dimension 8200 with a 2.0 Celeron and 512 ram.

The other 2 are home made and are just made from random parts I had around the house.

So If anybody would like them before they go up on Ebay let me know. I want it all gone. If you're a pc guru and just want them as parts machines for 200 bucks I'll ship it to your door. Everything.

OP
OP
Bigtman07

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
I have a few different boards. I'll check the models when I get home. One is an MSI Board with a sempron 2200+ and the other is an over clocking board that is for amd socket A I had several cpu's in it and It does fairly well. I'll see the model numbers and everything when i get home.

Ok I got the model numbers of the boards.

one is an MSI N1996

The other is an ASUS M7A620.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.