Consensus on 4" lift.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That helps. Thank you. I might have to just bite the bullet and get the long travel kit from Dirt King Fabrications.
Ouch…$8000ish is a hell of a bullet to bite lol. And that dosnt include fiberglass fenders which are apparently required. Badass kit though!

Korupt1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel 3.0L
I have learned over the years that you get what you pay for. I am definitely not buying chinese components for looks. I have been doing a lot of HW on functionality of a lift kit and quality of the products. My pockets are not deep so I was thinking of doing aleveling kit with the FOX 2.5 coils until I had enough saved up to do the long travel kit from Dirt King Fabrications. Their set up is about $10,000 but seems to be well thought out and no corners cut which really had my attention. Thanks for the input definitely answsered the questions which I had.

Wulf

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
There are times where you can luck into a deal and get quality components on the cheap, but those situations are typically few and far between. Better to save a little more in the short term (in relation to how long you own the vehicle) to get parts that will more likely last the long term. Like you said, 'you get what you pay for', but be careful and make sure that is the case. There are jerkoffs (some companies too) out there who will talk a good game, and sell you worthless crap for big money if you let them.

Korupt1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel 3.0L
Is it possible to piece a lift kit together? If so is there a list of parts which I would need?