Copper Evolution MT tires.... anyone running them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cableguy_hd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Ram 2500 CTD
Engine
6.7 Cummings
Looking for tires and found some Cooper Evo Mt very affordable. 35x12.5x20 for 1200$. Reviews are mostly positive. Anyone have these or seen these in person? Plus can I stuff these on stock 20” rims with Bilsteins raised to the top?

Princeton_Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've seen them, but lots of tires look good. Performance wise, I don't know much about the Evolution other than Cooper rates them kind of low compared to the STT Pro.

OP
OP
cableguy_hd

cableguy_hd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Ram 2500 CTD
Engine
6.7 Cummings
I've seen them, but lots of tires look good. Performance wise, I don't know much about the Evolution other than Cooper rates them kind of low compared to the STT Pro.
I dont their going to fit anyway. I can get the pros for 1250 installed. Think I'm going that route.

Princeton_Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I dont their going to fit anyway. I can get the pros for 1250 installed. Think I'm going that route.

I love the STT Pro (295x60x20). I'm only running them during the Winter months and they did an awesome job in the this past Winter's snow. I'd go as far to say they are the best performing MT I've ever run. During the rest of the year I run Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLTs, which I'm also very pleased with.