Custom tuning/DIY tuning Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fuggingoodnuff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7l
Hello y'all I recently got a 08 6.7l Cummins.
Previous owner says it's been tuned and it has a 5 position sotf switch and a insight CTS2 monitor that doesn't work. Stated it's tuned but the switch doesn't seem to change anything. With the monitor not working anyways and the tunes not appearing to do anything I figured I should get a new monitor and tune it. Nocking out two birds with one stone I'd get the juice with attitude CTS3, that would solve those problems, the issue is I'm new to the diesel game not sure how to properly tune the truck with that or if it's easy to do and safe.

I'm lookin to see what the best course of action/bang for my buck is. Should I get a monitor and have someone custom tune it (How do I even find someone to tune it) or just tune it myself with the juice with attitude CTS3.
What's recommended, other brands or doin something completely different. I'm not to concerned with a budget since I'd want to do it right but at the same time I don't need anything wildy expensive.

It's got 125% over injectors, second gen swaped with a Borg 677330 B 055 DC (63mm?) 18% bored CP3 conversion (33m Stage 2) airdog lift pump and a clean G56 swap (Whole parts truck) with the valair dual disc clutch. it's currently on a 5inch lift with toyo 37s, trac bars, steering stablizers etc. 5 inch exhaust as well. As far as performance that's most of it.