Diablo Tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Claypool666

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Will this tuner work to tune my new 95mm Throttle Body for my 2020 RAM 1500 5.7L HEMI?

-Diablosport inTune i3 Platinum Tuner and PCM Swap Kit (2020 5.7L RAM 1500)

I also have this paired with a CAI and exhaust mods.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
What it will do is to accommodate the additional air coming into the engine. The Air/Fuel ratio will change a bit. However, understand that the intake manifold only has so much internal volume to hold air.

The 95mm throttle body will allow the air supply in the manifold to refill more quickly but it won't increase the volume of air entering the engine to increase beyond its designed capacity.

One of the things I did with my 6.4L was to get a DiabloSport Intune and get a custom tune done. That helped balance out the intake and exhaust mods, giving me a better air fuel ratio.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Will this tuner work to tune my new 95mm Throttle Body for my 2020 RAM 1500 5.7L HEMI?

-Diablosport inTune i3 Platinum Tuner and PCM Swap Kit (2020 5.7L RAM 1500)

I also have this paired with a CAI and exhaust mods.
You better port the hell out of your intake mouth to run a 95 mm TB,the intake manifolds opening is only roughly 84 mm. By chance did you mean a ported 85 mm stock throttle body,by say some one like Dan at Fastman
Just for the record,the 485 horse 6.4's use the exact same TB as your 5.7 does,and the TB is still one of the last things you do after you do a cam / ported heads / long tubes etc,and you have along ways to go before you have the airflow needs of a modded 6.4