DIY Badge fir Grille came out sweet!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Throwin Plugs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So i installed a new grille one my Express, and it looked nice but it looked.... naked. I wanted a new badge, but didn't wanna pay that much for one. I figured hell, I have some scrap 316 alloy here, I run the waterjet at work. I got 10 minutes. I got a stufd welder. Why not? Came out mint.

20210226_073945.jpg

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
So i installed a new grille one my Express, and it looked nice but it looked.... naked. I wanted a new badge, but didn't wanna pay that much for one. I figured hell, I have some scrap 316 alloy here, I run the waterjet at work. I got 10 minutes. I got a stufd welder. Why not? Came out mint.

View attachment 239180

You should paint it black .... but it looks good .... great work !

jaked1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi

View attachment 239180

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

REDE2GO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks badass. I had the same grill but I changed it with the grill with the RAM letters in the middle and the amber lights. Looks original

BIGE1123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

View attachment 239180
How do you like that grill. I've been thinking of picking one up but painting it to match my truck (Granite Crystal Metallic). How's the fitment and look after its installed?

NJRamRunner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks great. Been wanting a black punisher skull to put on mine but too much other stuff i want to do first lol. Thanks for adding a grill to the list. Lol

OP
OP
Throwin Plugs

Throwin Plugs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
How do you like that grill. I've been thinking of picking one up but painting it to match my truck (Granite Crystal Metallic). How's the fitment and look after its installed?

Well. I love it. It looks good, fit pretty much perfect and the lights look great. That being said, it is ABS. NOT FRAGILE but def not heavy duty. The wiring for the lights is questionable at best and ill probably change it when its warmer out. The retailer clips both broke and red rock refused to give me new ones and told me to ask American Trucks for replacements (wtf its your product?) I just got clipsandfasteners mopar copies.

I'd recommend it for $159 though.