Dodge Charge 2023

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CanRebel

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Any know when Dodge is going update their website for 2023 models?
Can't order 2022 but doesn't give option to order 2023.

All dealers near me, that have Charger I want. Are all asking way over msrp

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Any know when Dodge is going update their website for 2023 models?
Can't order 2022 but doesn't give option to order 2023.

All dealers near me, that have Charger I want. Are all asking way over msrp
Check on a couple of the Gharger pages on facebook.I think i've seen the guys south of the border saying the 23 orders are open for them now.

OP
OP
CanRebel

CanRebel

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Check on a couple of the Gharger pages on facebook.I think i've seen the guys south of the border saying the 23 orders are open for them now.

Thanks, I'll give that a try. Few dealers I've tried here, keep telling me not yet.
WebSite hasn't been updated for 2023 yet.

Thinking about buying it from US and bring it over. Canadian Dealers are all over charging. WebSite says $135K with options. Dealer says $135K Plus $20k for Options.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Thanks, I'll give that a try. Few dealers I've tried here, keep telling me not yet.
WebSite hasn't been updated for 2023 yet.

Thinking about buying it from US and bring it over. Canadian Dealers are all over charging. WebSite says $135K with options. Dealer says $135K Plus $20k for Options.
The guys south of the border are b!tching about dealer mark-ups to.You must be looking at a Hellcat.My buddy just got his 2022 Super Stock ,took 13 months for it to arrive,and he's bought a bunch of high end toys in the last couple of years,from a new Demon in 18,a new 1320 in 19 ,a new Hellcat Red Eye in 20,and even with the pull he had with his dealer,they still couldn't speed up his order

OP
OP
CanRebel

CanRebel

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
The guys south of the border are b!tching about dealer mark-ups to.You must be looking at a Hellcat.My buddy just got his 2022 Super Stock ,took 13 months for it to arrive,and he's bought a bunch of high end toys in the last couple of years,from a new Demon in 18,a new 1320 in 19 ,a new Hellcat Red Eye in 20,and even with the pull he had with his dealer,they still couldn't speed up his order

Ya, I'm looking at HellCat RedEye jailbreak or just RedEye
Since I didn't get TRX, going keep Rebel. Figured I'll get a Charger.

Web with Options I want, is $124K CA but Dealers are all asking for $150K
False advertising if you ask me. Dodge says with options one price. Dealer claiming same price with options, then adding options twice.
I don't mind if it takes a while to get it. But not going pay twice for same options.

They are doing same with TRX. Dumb asses are paying though. Went to see sand TRX, the dealer wanted $189K, hour after I seen it, it sold for $185K

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Ya, I'm looking at HellCat RedEye jailbreak or just RedEye
Since I didn't get TRX, going keep Rebel. Figured I'll get a Charger.

Web with Options I want, is $124K CA but Dealers are all asking for $150K
False advertising if you ask me. Dodge says with options one price. Dealer claiming same price with options, then adding options twice.
I don't mind if it takes a while to get it. But not going pay twice for same options.

They are doing same with TRX. Dumb asses are paying though. Went to see sand TRX, the dealer wanted $189K, hour after I seen it, it sold for $185K
Dealer in Edmonton scrounges up Demons fairly often,the last 1 they had they were asking $210,000 for and supposedly sold it for $205,000.

OP
OP
CanRebel

CanRebel

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Dealer in Edmonton scrounges up Demons fairly often,the last 1 they had they were asking $210,000 for and supposedly sold it for $205,000.

Funny, there is dealer here that does same thing. They bought some/all SB TRX, then jacked the price up high. Same with Chargers
Proby going do same with special cars they are coming with.

Already gave up trying get one of those. Since it's last year for them, just 'normal' one will be fine.

The same dealer had 5 TRX's , used ones with 15K-25K km. Was asking for more than Ram was selling new ones for, but they had already stopped taking orders.
Sold them all.

$25K for options that are already in $127K MSRP price. Should be illegal to do that.

1671003040883.png