Exhaust options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dakotanut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Since getting thus 2021 1500 Crew cab, I've been researching exhaust systems. I'm down to Carven, MGRP, and B2 Fabrucation. Had Flowmaster 40 series on my 2015. Any suggestions on these 3? Thanks.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Out of those 3 I like the MBRP. It is a very personal preference though. People like different tones and decibel levels. Also some are more sensitive to drone than others. If you would like a quote on anything please feel free to message me.

Riccochet

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 2500 Laramie Longhorn
Engine
Just to add, one thing I can't stand is a raspy exhaust. The MBRP had a bit of rasp to it. Which was the main reason I sold it and got the Carven.

Also another reason I haven't put anything on my 6.4 2500. Every muffler/catback system I've heard on YT sounds raspy AF on the 6.4. Thinking it's the restriction in the "Y" pipe that causes it.

KYPOTLICKER

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Do what you want, did a muffler delete but kept the resonators on my 5th gen
Cant beat the price point and the sound is not over powering

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
I've got carven on my supercharged 22. After about 2 years, it's starting to be an annoying system. It's loud AF. And cause I'm in a RCSB, it's close to the cab. I'm evaluating Flowmaster outlaws and other round bullet type mufflers to replace the carven product. It's not a bad product, I think my ears are starting to convince me I'm over 50.