Figuring out how much lift - Need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ghensel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I am trying to figure out the lift on my 2014 Ram. I bought it with the lift on it. I looked online and found you can measure the lift by measuring the distance from the center of the wheel to the top of the fender and subtracting the before and after? Has anyone done this before? Can anyone give me the measurements from the center of the wheel to the top of the fender on a stock 2014 Ram? Or if anyone has a better way to figure out the lift. Thank you.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What type of truck? Half ton, 2500/3500 hd, power wagon?

I can give you stock measurements on a ‘17 half ton.

OP
OP
G

Ghensel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a 2014 Ram 1500.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
I am trying to figure out the lift on my 2014 Ram. I bought it with the lift on it. I looked online and found you can measure the lift by measuring the distance from the center of the wheel to the top of the fender and subtracting the before and after? Has anyone done this before? Can anyone give me the measurements from the center of the wheel to the top of the fender on a stock 2014 Ram? Or if anyone has a better way to figure out the lift. Thank you.
Easier to post pictures of the front and rear suspension parts. Little known fact Rams vary 3” from the factory