Flowmaster Outlaw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the Flowmaster Outlaw direct replacement muffler.
I love it when I turn the MDS off. With the MDS on, it good as well, but sometimes you can hear the ***** farts because of the MDS when at idle/slowing down. The muffler just magnifies it. lol
This would probably happen with any aftermarket muffler and the MDS on though.

HDHNTER

US AIR FORCE VETERAN OEF - OIF
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Good point, neglected to mention I keep MDS off via tuner (Edge Pulsar).

Kylet

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I love my outlaw muffler, sounds great. Just loud enough so the neighbors can hear it haha, sounds great when I step on it

Ramsolid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 v8 gasser
Install was smooth , noticable Gains , aggressive sound then I got cold air ported throttle body headers high flow cats and a 3 1/2 " mid pipe and it got obnoxiously loud lol

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I love my outlaw muffler, sounds great. Just loud enough so the neighbors can hear it haha, sounds great when I step on it
HA HAAAAAAAA
Yeah, it sounds killer on cold start too. Very loud!

Install was smooth , noticable Gains , aggressive sound then I got cold air ported throttle body headers high flow cats and a 3 1/2 " mid pipe and it got obnoxiously loud lol
Man, I so want to do long tubes, but I can't in this state with it's stupid emissions laws. SUCKS!!!!
I can only imagine how loud it sounds and how good it pulls with the headers!

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
HA HAAAA
Sounds stupid loud on cold starts too! Especially at 5:30am when all is quiet outside. Even more so when winter comes! :flamingdevil:

Man, I can only imagine how loud it sounds and how awesome the truck pulls!
I so want to do long tubes, but I cannot living in this state with it's emissions laws! SUCKS!!!

grumpygirl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
install was pretty easy, only took an hour. sounds like a truck should sound. boss heard it at work and bought one for his truck. and with the PC set to sport+ you can troll the chargers and challengers, LOLoutlaw.jpg

MTA89

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have one sitting in my garage. Just waiting for the temperature to drop below 100 so I can install it lol. Will let you know and also will try to take videos

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The best part about the Flowmaster direct replacement muffler on the Ram is, when you disable the MDS, and coast down a hill or to a stop, you can hear the downshifts.
So nasty!!! :rocking: