Good deal on amazon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
that is sad Rick, or should I say sick.

I would be on the bgmoa strategy advanced formula for sure, extend the interval. Im way to cheap with those prices.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
that is sad Rick, or should I say sick.

I would be on the bgmoa strategy advanced formula for sure, extend the interval. Im way to cheap with those prices.
I bought a bunch of Redline 5W-30 to use in the truck / Challenger and my 300 awhile back,now that i sold both the truck and 6.4 Challenger i have lots of Redline for the 300,lol. Sold both for alot more then i paid for either,and the way Stellentis is going,i figured i better jump on the offers while they were still there. My thinking changed after spending several days in the hospital,and the toys became alot lower on the priority list :waytogo: Besides i was getting tired of polishing them on a bi-weekly basis,:Big Laugh:

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
I bought a bunch of Redline 5W-30 to use in the truck / Challenger and my 300 awhile back,now that i sold both the truck and 6.4 Challenger i have lots of Redline for the 300,lol. Sold both for alot more then i paid for either,and the way Stellentis is going,i figured i better jump on the offers while they were still there. My thinking changed after spending several days in the hospital,and the toys became alot lower on the priority list :waytogo: Besides i was getting tired of polishing them on a bi-weekly basis,:Big Laugh:
you still have a ram?

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
you still have a ram?
Not anymore,the only thing with Mopar wrote on it,that i kept is the 300.The truck was a 14 and it's getting hard to get parts for,and the 1320 is basically a one-off car,and when i had the dealer look up common wear items like the oddball struts it uses,they're not readily available,on back order with no eta.I'm not hung up on keeping vehicles i can't get parts for,and the way Stellentis is running the show,i doubt things are going to get any better. Plus i had a couple buyers that had been after both for awhile,and when they agreed to my price on both,i told them to bring cash and come get them,lol.

marks146

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
Thanks for the heads up. I ordered my kit.

Hardracer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 1500 laramie 4x4 crew cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Whoa whoa whoa!..whats going on here?
Are you sayin your easin up on the vehicle duties and slipping over to the dark and dirty side?...
Say it ain't so...lol
My man!!...congrats for joining the club...lol
Found the dirtiest truck I could for reference....ha!
I do hope your health has come back seriously.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240806-162847_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240806-162847_Chrome.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 7