Google maps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJQuillian

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Just curious if anyone else is having this issue with google maps not loading properly through apple car play? I've tried "forgetting" my phone and re-pairing it with no luck and have also done a hard reboot on the truck radio. Some days the screen will load properly and then other days it will only load partially like shown in the photo. Apple map and the regular navigation map load fine.

Attachments

• IMG_0063.jpg
    IMG_0063.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 7

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Are all the apps up to date on the phone? For the most part anything on CarPlay is just being "mirrored" from the phone.
Every so often there seems to be a bad update pushed out that will cause problems then be ironed out from another update.

canadiankodiak700

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7L Pentastar
Well the first problem here is it's an Apple product. That just needs to be said. But there was a glitch in the most recent Google maps update. I know it was fixed for Android. It may not have been fixed for Apple yet. Double-checked your Google maps for a new update. There may possibly be a new release already.