Headlight issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexander122

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A couple months ago I hit a dear.. it ripped the whole right side assembly out when putting it together I noticed the blinker socket was still there but the clip on the harness that clips to socket is no longer good where can I get a cheap one

Atcer2018

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A couple months ago I hit a dear.. it ripped the whole right side assembly out when putting it together I noticed the blinker socket was still there but the clip on the harness that clips to socket is no longer good where can I get a cheap one

The cheapest and probably the easiest way is to repair the bad harness. Cut out broken, frayed or corroded wire and solider in new wire using waterproof heat shrink wrap. Even if you have to repin the connector it’s fairly easy to do.

blue ghost

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 sport
Engine
hemi 5.7
I would check some of the electrical places on the internet, like Del City(there are others), they have all the major auto manufactures plugs and you could get a new plug and just take the clip off.

Take a picture of the plug, i might be able to tell you what type.

Also Check with Mopar One, Benny might have an idea.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
sometimes you get lucky, when you go into most Auto Parts stores,
they have a section of DORMAN replacement parts.
I noticed that NAPA has a large area of Dorman products & even more parts behind the counter

wrench78

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Advance Auto and Auto Zone has a section called 911. Usually have odd factory parts. Maybe check there. Or maybe a local junk yard