Hesitation on startup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

Justin33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Correct and I have fun 87 since I had it for most part but honestly maybe need to do 89. It does remind me of how it acted before my battery went last time but this battery is only 2 or three years old. I watched the evic when I started it today after work, it dipped to 10 volts then 12 and 14 when driving obviously. Also I know you said She’ll gasoline was better burla so I filled it with 93 half a tank full. Is there a recommended maintenance at 30k that I may have missed?

OP
OP
J

Justin33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
@Burla so my brother has a fluke and we checked battery and it seems good. He also went to body ground and we didn’t see that there was an open. He looked at his dude box and his starter is fused. I know trucks can change year to year but my truck has no fuse in the starter spot which makes no sense as it can start and his wouldn’t when removed. Wouldn’t that mean mine has been jumped somehow?