horn honk settings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pete 388

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
brand new 2020 3500 tradesman was able to turn off light flash when locking with fob, but cannot get horn to not honk upon locking with fob any suggestions

OP
OP
P

pete 388

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
yes, i go into settings in radio, but selecting off doesn't seem to change it

OP
OP
P

pete 388

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
the screen choices are off, press1 , press 2

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was able to disable the honking when using the remote on my 2020 2500. looks like must be a malfunction on your system. I hate when people have theirs set to honk and have do it a dozen times as they are walking away. One day I was sitting in my truck waiting for my wife who was shopping I had my window down and a guy parks next to me he has to see me as he I was right there. he gets half way across the parking lot and freaking honks is horn like 4X as he is walking in the store. fortunately my wife is a slow shopper and he comes out before she gets back and as soon as he gets directly in front of my truck I honk the horn and scared the **** out of him. He gave me a dirty look and I just shrugged my shoulders and mouthed "oops" lol.

1490B372-7F26-49DC-9B28-90FDE1CFD8EA.jpeg

OP
OP
P

pete 388

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
yeah i'm thinking malfunction- i select the "off" box and it still honks. at least I was able to turn off the back up alarm in commercial settings (3500) that was NOT something I wanted to hear