Icon 2.5" Coilover kit Stage 5 installed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PMc253

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
2016 Ram 1500 Express 4x4 Quad Cab 5.7 Hemi Black Out edition.
17x9" rims w 4.5" negative offset (-12mm) w/ 35x12.5" BF Goodrich KO2 AT tires.
I recently Installed the Icon 2.5" stage 5 coilover kit & it's buttery smooth on rough terrain at 50mph. It also drastically tightened up the overall handelling on the roadway at highway speeds eating up the potholes & bumps. What an upgrade, I should have done this year's ago. $4k for kit but well worth the money in my opinion. It arrived preloaded from Icon at 2.5" & I set the rear shock reservoirs to 10 for the most firm ride.
Anyway, after the wheel alignment my rear tires are slightly out of alignment because the shop couldn't adjust the 4 rear stock control arms. They're "fixed" meaning non adjustable. You can't really tell driving it because it drives straight & has no vibration.
Here's my question; Is it necessary and/or worth it to go with the Core 4x4 Trail series adjustable control arms & panhard to correct this & just improve all around ride quality & tire wear?
Also, any thoughts on the Iron Man 4x4 extended front sway bar end links for 2-4" lifts & the Hellwig rear sway bar kit with the extended rear sway bar end links for the 1.5" dual coil sping lifted rear. Front & rear sway bars are no longer level with the ground after this lift, (rear is worse) and panhard bar is also slightly angled up like the sway bars. I feel adding these extra upgrades will correct all geometry issues & improve ride quality to TRX level or beyond. Let me know & thank you in advance for you time.

Last edited: