Installing LOC need some reassurance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rebel_yves

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello,

I'm trying to install an LOC in my 2018 ram to afterwards install an aftermarket amp. I'm relatively new to care audio and just need a little reassurance from someone who knows more and or has done it before.

My understanding is that the front speakers are the better option to tap into as opposed to the rear. Is this right? I've chosen to tap into the right front speakers(passenger) because i'll run the power cable for my amp in the left (drivers).

Based on the wiring diagram I was able to find I should be looking for a dark green/violet wire for positive and Dark greed/yellow for negative.

Now I've removed the trim under the passenger footwell and I think I found the wires but id like for someone to confirm before I start removing tape and undoing the harness.

I've attached a picture of where I think they are located. Can anyone help me out?

Attachments

• wires.jpg
    wires.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 10