Is there any easy way to shop for a 5th gen 1500 Limited?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mojo88

Reaction score
Ram Year
None yet
I am shopping for a 2019-2020 RAM Limited 1500. It's a true PITA trying to dig through all the various 'for sale' sites and I am probably missing many vehicles on other sites I don't even know about.

What's the easiest way to search through the marketplace? Anyone got any great tried-and-true methods? Is there some sort of searching service that will dig through the entire Internet and search out new listings based on my search criteria? Heck, I don't mind paying $$$$$ for that service, it would be worth it.

Many thanks for any tips.........................

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They got some 2019s around here but all over 100 K miles on odometer

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L non-Etorque
I've used autrader.com when helping others shop for used cars and trucks. You can customize your search to only look for 2019 and 2020 Ram 1500 Limited. You can even limit your search to trucks below a certain mileage and price as well. There are other car search websites too but I've usually stuck with autotrader.

OP
OP
Mojo88

Mojo88

Reaction score
Ram Year
None yet
@mikeru - yeah, thanks. I've been using those sites too. I've set up some automatic searches on them, as well as just searching. But there are a lot of trucks being sold on a lot of different sites. I was hoping there might be a central clearinghouse where most of the 'for sale' inventory was listed...... I'm probably just dreaming, haha.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
@mikeru - yeah, thanks. I've been using those sites too. I've set up some automatic searches on them, as well as just searching. But there are a lot of trucks being sold on a lot of different sites. I was hoping there might be a central clearinghouse where most of the 'for sale' inventory was listed...... I'm probably just dreaming, haha.
Mojo a lot depends upon where U r. U find a lot more down here than say where UR in RI.

What mikeru stated is spot on. I just posted on a newer ride here in TX. But most of the 19-20 rides here gonna have big miles. TX big place. lol.

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L non-Etorque

Yeah, you're dreaming. :D

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
cars.com seems to me to have the broadest listings in a 500 mile radius for me. Autotrader and carfax only have a fraction of what cars.com will show.