jump seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cityboy21

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Can anyone let me know if these upholstery parts are from a 2 or 3 piece jump seat? I have someone asking and I'm not familiar with the jump seats as I have a console. IMG_0529.JPG

et todd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
three piece.but believe it or not there are two different three piece console bottom frames.one for ac vents and one with out and the covers will not interchange (the two little pieces in the pic)i would have to see the back side of the pieces to tell.however i would say 70% have the air vents ie out of a crew cab.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

cityboy21

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
IMG_0548.JPG

this is what I assume the base piece. it has velcro at the ends which seems as though they would go around the AC vents.

et todd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
seat 002.jpg its not that piece you really have to worry about it goes around the seat frame and can work with either frame.its the other little part the lower back cushion cover.the top back of the non vent frame goes straight across.the vent frame has a recess for the vents.so the material on the back of the cover is longer so it can snap in place.the pic is of a non vent cover as you can tell it has about a half finger length of material.the one for the vent frame is about 3 inches longer in the back. hope this helps.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FinestTitan70