Katzkin for sport buckets… but need regular bucket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Md1212

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This is my first post here. I recently came across a set of katzkin leather seats for my 2014 ram 1500 for 300 on Facebook marketplace. I got home and realized that the back of the seats for the front is for the sport buckets I believe. My truck has the regular bucket seats. My question is if there is any way to install them on my current seats, or if I’m just out the 300. Thanks in advance.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
This is my first post here. I recently came across a set of katzkin leather seats for my 2014 ram 1500 for 300 on Facebook marketplace. I got home and realized that the back of the seats for the front is for the sport buckets I believe. My truck has the regular bucket seats. My question is if there is any way to install them on my current seats, or if I’m just out the 300. Thanks in advance.
I'm not familiar with the difference, but if it's just the cushion, you might get away with ordering sport bucket cushions only, putting them on your seat frame. Then covering with the katskins.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Pictures for reference. Sport seat has the higher bolstering on the back
Ok, I think my idea should work then so long as the cushion is actually the only difference in structure and that extra bolstering isn't part of the seat cover (or the frame of the seat?)... It might be worth looking to see if anyone has replaced factory sport seat cushions with pictures.

OP
OP
M

Md1212

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thank you! I’ll look into that. So far I’ve had no luck. But I’m trying to find just the back cushions. Price range is looking to be around what it would cost to buy a new set of katzkin though.

OP
OP
M

Md1212

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does anyone by chance know where I could find the correct seat back cushions? I’ve searched everywhere and cannot find them whatsoever.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
T
Does anyone by chance know where I could find the correct seat back cushions? I’ve searched everywhere and cannot find them whatsoever.
Try this seller on Amazon. Here is the bottom cushion, they might sell the top too or sport vs standard...

The Seat Shop Durofoam Foam Seat Cushion for Driver-Side for 2009-2018 Dodge Ram F1500/F2500/F3500 Models https://a.co/d/5AjUVoW