Left side out other than dash tweeter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike Sully

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Regular (not alpine) radio. 2019 model (not classic). Noticed the driver door speaker was out. Thought I'd replace it, but noticed the rear door is also out. Both no sound at all and never went through any "static" period. So, I'm guessing it's not the speakers... the tweeter/dash on that side is fine.
I pulled the center, no loose wires. I tried disconnecting and reconnecting the battery - no difference. I assume they're isn't a fuse for a single side?
Next step ideas?

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Regular (not alpine) radio. 2019 model (not classic). Noticed the driver door speaker was out. Thought I'd replace it, but noticed the rear door is also out. Both no sound at all and never went through any "static" period. So, I'm guessing it's not the speakers... the tweeter/dash on that side is fine.
I pulled the center, no loose wires. I tried disconnecting and reconnecting the battery - no difference. I assume they're isn't a fuse for a single side?
Next step ideas?

Starting a new thread is usually better than replying to an old one but, having 2 threads open for the same topic is against the terms of service here and most similar websites.

We can ask to have your other posts moved to the 5th gen area.

Last edited: